Tuesday 25 November 2008

Firewall Training!!

yuhu... I've just finished my BASIC firewall training by my Team Lead.. Pergh only 3 persons je..I was flabbergasted suddenly my frens told me that my team lead already booked room for the training, and I should come to the training...da la lapa gile masa tu, well still need to attend. All indians and only me malay!! When I was in the room, thank GOD, the training was sooo excited, useful to come...very knowledgeable...

Initially, I was thinking that this training will make me sleepyyyy and boring. I tot maybe it will brought me to the dream of moon whatever but NOPE! I was
still awake and listening to the training. Even it only took 1 hour, but still lot of points and important things that I'd captured. Seriously, it's hard for me to believe that my Team Lead will encourage us and give us training...

As I know, kdg2 dia suka bg soklan ntahpape. Nyampah!! Forced us to answer in wat ever situation...pergh...tension jek!!But we don't hate you! Just remember that ok ;) Well just know, you
taught us a lot, really appreciated that. Tp x tau arr pasni cmne kan...huhuhu :P Well last but not least, thanks for the training dude!! :D Call me again for the next training :P hehe...




No comments: