Sunday 23 November 2008

Madagascar 2

Just now, I watched movie Madagascar 2, online streaming...lol :P. Quite fun and cute. I like.. but the movie was so strong for kids I think (don't know how about you!) as the story of relationships, loves and feelings will made it suitable for adult (or maybe youngster: P). Well as long as that movie can make me laughed that is enough already.

Initially I was contemplating to watch it in the cinema but lastly turned the planning and decided not to watch it in the cinema...lazy lazy and lazy! It was too hard when off days stayed at home, will make me felt very lazy to go out...lol :P . Finally decided to watch it online streaming...ekekek so keji!! Well I'm still having fun, watching movies in OFFICE (so cruel staff u r !!) and of course relaxing...well it is SUNDAY man!! just think about it!




No comments: