Wednesday 17 December 2008

Cherating+Kuantan

Last week, we all went to Cherating and Kuantan. Initially, we would like to go to my sister's bf house. So she would like to introduce my parents to her bf's parents. His parents is staying in Kuantan. So sambil menyelam minum air la kan..we all pun together booked one apartment at Cherating Bay Resort for 10 persons which is for 8 adults and 2 kids. The price is RM315 per nite, quite resonable and the apartment is so spacious.




This is second bedroom . Got 2 single beds. Besar bilik ni but unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo for master bedroom.



This is living room. My mom and my dad were sitting together.



This is the view from apartment that we were staying. Each apartment got paking lot in front of the apartment itself. So we also can easily park our car in front of the apartment. We no need to worry about our vehicle safety.





This is cherating's scenery. I loved it. It is very nice and the sea is also clean. But we dont have much time to spend here for longer time. So x dpt mandi laut...huhuh :( .


Anyway, insyaAllah we wil go there again ;) ...

No comments: