Monday 7 December 2009

NOVEL Ingin Kusentuh Cintamu


Salam,



Last week I bought new novel with the title Ingin Kusentuh Cintamu karya Aryanie Ismail. She is a new writer. I know her since I was young and can't believe in a beginning that she has such a great talent. She is my ex-neighbor when I was stayed at Jalan Klang Lama. This novel is her 1st baby and it was only took 2 years to be published. The publisher is Kaki Novel and you can add them in facebook and can get discount if you become as a member. Until now if im not mistaken this novel has been sold more than 3000 copies. Good try sis and we are so proud of your talent ;) Even though I haven't read that novel yet but I'm pretty sure and a big confident that the novel can make me so satisfy. Well... can't wait to read that and feeling so excited. The price of this novel also really reasonable and cheap. It is only rm18 and i believe all people out there can buy it so easily as you guys also can get it in nearest bookstores in most of the shopping mall in KL. So what are you waiting for guys??? Hurry up and get it too so that you will know the content of that novel will make you more satisfy compared to it's price ;) hehehe...till then,...

p/s - pic novel dicurik dr tuan punye novel itu sendiri Aryanie

Tata,





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Zah,

Thanks for the promo and thanks for your support. Yes, this is my 1st novel and im very proud of it. I would like to thank to all people around me, who are always being supportive. Alhamdulillah, so far the feedback and comments received is encouraging. To those who already have, thank you very munch. To those havent, just grab this book in the book store nearby you or purchase online at Kaki Novel Enterprise.