Sunday 14 August 2011

P.E.N.A.T

Assalamualaikum ,

Tetiba rase mcm dah fedup and penat dgn kerja. hmm..ntahla, maybe da ilang fokus or maybe da x de motivasi. Yesterday was my birthday, as usual mmg x wat celebrate pun but tat was not the reason why i am feeling this uncomfortable emotion. I felt so sympathy and posted to my beloved dad. For almost more than 1 week he has been admitted in the hospital. I really hope that he will get well soon. InsyaAllah. Hope Allah will fulfilled our doa so that my dad can get rest and taking medecine at home instead in the hospital.

I felt working in the current company also makes me more PENAT!. It's been almost 5 years already and still going steady here at heshP. I've looking for other opportunity but yet still no luck. I think after completed 5 years and get married maybe that will be the right time to move out. Hope Allah will guide me to the right path insyaAllah.

O Allah, please give me and my family strength to confront all your challenge and conjecture in this life. We really hope you will bless us until we die. :)

Amin


No comments: