Sunday 24 July 2011

My 2nd niece


Assalamualaikum,



I forgot to mention that in the previous entry about this. I have 2 nieces now. Wan Alya Sofea :) She is just wonderful and lovely girl. She is just turned to be 3months old. I love her as i love others. Even though she has to stay in Kuantan but our DOA are always for her and not to forget my other niece and nephews. Including this girl, I already have 4 children :) . Me and my family was like flabbergasted when my sister told us that her baby's weight are increasing from 1.6 -> 2.3 -> 4 kg in 3 months. Even she was born in premature and need to admit to be placed in incubator, she is still growing as normal baby...alhamdulillah :) I could not believe when her weight is still increasing until now until my sister got worried. LOL ... My sister could not accept if her child will be obese and I don't think the kid will :) .

Anyway , please be a good kid. We will always love you and pray for you :)


No comments: